Monday, August 13, 2007

School Pictures



Here are some pictures of my students. I now have 21 kids. Three new ones just showed up today. I guess it's pretty normal here to have students show up days or even weeks late. Today was the first full day of school and it was very stressful. Having to control and even try to teach 21 eight year old barely English speaking children is quite the chore. I had fun overall though. I have a lot of grading to do though, so I'd better keep it short. Oh, and today one of my kids had ramen noodles for lunch....complete with a pack of Kool-Aid! Yup, I'm definately in Micronesia.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

Your kids are SO cute! I love hearing about and seeing pics of your life. I think about you and Riki all the time. It's hard with Riki not having internet though. I just read the blogs of other kids there and I learn a lot about what she's doing that way. Hang in there...I know you're a great teacher!

Erin said...

You definitely are in Micronesia!